Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nice example 1945 gear!

Article about: Here a typical example of 1945 made gear made of low quality materials. This is a bag for a spare gasmask filter no markings .

Default Nice example 1945 gear!

Here a typical example of 1945 made gear made of low quality materials.
    This is a bag for a spare gasmask filter no markings .

Nice example  1945 gear!Nice example  1945 gear!Nice example  1945 gear!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nice example  1945 gear!
    P
    Many

Hello,
    Nice example, but a bit risky to say 1945 made as there's no markings....Some items were produced in ersatz cloth from late 1943 at least...i've seen 1944 dated examples that could match the one shown here.
    And by the way...this pouch was not meant for a spare filter for the usual Gasmask. It contained a "Gasmask set" without facial mask....of which : a filter, a black rubber mouth device for breathing and a nose clip for closing nostrils...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Hi

But why 45 ?, unfortunately it has no stamps so IMHO impossible to say when this was produced....

btw it is a bag for filter and breathing apparatus as use by Kriegsmarine (don't know if other branches used this.....)

here some pictures

Tom
    MP44.nl - Welcome to my Website

- - Updated - -

Hey JP.... looks like we were answering at the same time

Hello Tom,
    Yes it does...apparently this kind of set was not used by the Kriegsmarine only as there's known photos that show Heer personnel carrying it at the belt, i especially remember one from Normandy in 1944, but it has a copyright, so it cant be posted here...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Well guys i learn every day i was convicend that but i have learned that others years are also possible.
    Do you have the link to the picture ?I have never really see this bag in use .

strange ,but true.