Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The "official name" of the NSDAP canteen

Article about: Hi all! I have a (maybe stupid) question - as in official documents called standard NSDAP (SA,HJ, NSKK...etc) canteen? Just "Feldflasche"? For example, a canteen of the Wehrmacht h

Default The "official name" of the NSDAP canteen

Hi all!
    I have a (maybe stupid) question - as in official documents called standard NSDAP (SA,HJ, NSKK...etc) canteen? Just "Feldflasche"?

For example, a canteen of the Wehrmacht had the name "Feldflasche M31", but what about the "Partei" canteens?

Best regards, Michael

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The "official name" of the NSDAP canteen
    P
    Many

I've always referred to them as either Wehrmachts-Feldflasche or Partei-Feldflasche..."Partei/Party" includes all NSDAP-Offshoot Organizations (SA, HJ, NSKK etc...)...
    cheers, Glenn

I agree, Glenn, I also call them so, but now I would like to know their "official name"

In that case, I suppose it would be as shown above - "Vorschriftsmaessige Feldflasche- (Regulation Canteen)...Good Question, by the way!
    cheers, Glenn

Thank you, Glenn, but with my bad German language, I just want to make more precise.

Look in the RZM Herstellungvorschriften or in the price lists of the party branches, etc. You have the RZM circular entry, and that is more or less as official as it gets.

It is also called a Labeflasche, actually.

Dear FB, unfortunately, I do not have these documents, so I'm asking.

Quote by dimmuborgir95 View Post
    Dear FB, unfortunately, I do not have these documents, so I'm asking.
    I am sorry. I will make an image of the RZM manufacture specifications for you. Do you not have the RZM circulars? They were appended to the Hitler Youth
    Research website. They are a gold mine.

Yes FB, in Russia- any document with swastika or other marking - a big problem, so I hope to help Western friends.

Quote by dimmuborgir95 View Post
    Yes FB, in Russia- any document with swastika or other marking - a big problem, so I hope to help Western friends.
    Here you go. I think there was a larger version and a smaller version, but don't quote me.
    I am aware of contemporary issues in Russia. We have lots of research material we put here for your use. That's the point of the site.

- - ------- - -

I have the Feldflasche specification from the RZM production specifications. I will photograph it when my hand is not shaking.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast