Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

original and fake

Article about: 3.Reich. SS-REICH SÖÖGIRIISTAD JA PRAETALDRIK (52995639) - Osta.ee Annoyed from this ads?  

To be honest i dont really go there that much,seems to be very unregulated, for want of a better term. WRF is more mature and doesn't suffer from so many trolls.lets face it the MODS here do a great job.Its been the first military forum ive been on that doesnt have nut jobs espousing bizarre political ideas...I really did read your comment like 10 times and was thinking why is Glenn calling me a sycophant haha, i really think i may be dyslexic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

can totally agree with all the comments put forward,this forum seems to be for 'adults',where as most out there its a case of 'I know more than you,or I have a bigger collection' etc etc I think it was here that some one said knowledge not shared is knowledge lost,how true that is,and as wizardman says most of he credit goes to the moderators,i like the fact that people can use this forum without the usual political crap trap you find on the other boards

apologise boys.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Not at all...just taking a shot at the WAFers who pour onto their threads with brilliant, insightful and knowledge-sharing posts such as "original"..."fake"... or "+1".

I mean, what value does it add to a thread to be the 10th guy with a one word response identical to the 9 posts above?
    We have offenders of the above here too.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    We have offenders of the above here too.
    Or what you really wanted to say which was "Prepare their graves for they are vile, but must first be purified by the cleansing flame........."

Name:  pedo finder general.jpeg
Views: 235
Size:  19.8 KB

I feel I know you so well....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Mr Punk..please post photos and not links. Once those items are sold..on that website..they pull the ad..and this thread becomes useless. Post photos or I close the thread
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by big ned View Post
    Or what you really wanted to say which was "Prepare their graves for they are vile, but must first be purified by the cleansing flame........."

Name:  pedo finder general.jpeg
Views: 235
Size:  19.8 KB

I feel I know you so well....
    Thank you for explaining my post in such great detail! Couldn't of done better myself.

?

Quote by wizardman View Post
    To be honest i dont really go there that much,seems to be very unregulated, for want of a better term. WRF is more mature and doesn't suffer from so many trolls.lets face it the MODS here do a great job.Its been the first military forum ive been on that doesnt have nut jobs espousing bizarre political ideas...I really did read your comment like 10 times and was thinking why is Glenn calling me a sycophant haha, i really think i may be dyslexic
    He meant psychopath Just a typing error no big deal.

ah psychopath..well thats ok

Quote by wizardman View Post
    ah psychopath..well thats ok
    Better being called that than being known as the guy who treats them.......PsychoTheRapist.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast