Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

OT transit box from Jersey, Channel Islands

Article about: Some of you will have seen my thread regarding belts and buckles found in Jersey, Channel Islands by myself a few years ago. This box came from the same house. Such boxes are extremely hard

Default OT transit box from Jersey, Channel Islands

Some of you will have seen my thread regarding belts and buckles found in Jersey, Channel Islands by myself a few years ago. This box came from the same house. Such boxes are extremely hard to find here as at the end of the German Occupation wood for fires was very scarce. Anything and everything that would burn was used so finding this box was a real surprise. Jacob, Julius and Gustav were the names the German gave to the Islands with regards to the OT.
    This is the only OT box thay I have found in the time I have found in the time I have been collecting.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture OT transit box from Jersey, Channel Islands   OT transit box from Jersey, Channel Islands  

OT transit box from Jersey, Channel Islands   OT transit box from Jersey, Channel Islands  

OT transit box from Jersey, Channel Islands  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OT transit box from Jersey, Channel Islands
    P
    Many