Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

P38 Holster - opinion needed!

Article about: Hello fellas. I am about to buy this stone mint P38 holster and I would be appreciate your comments and opinions for it. To me it looks brand new and never used.I will be happy if find out e

Ves
    ?

Default P38 Holster - opinion needed!

Hello fellas. I am about to buy this stone mint P38 holster and I would be appreciate your comments and opinions for it. To me it looks brand new and never used.I will be happy if find out everything about it,maker,year etc.

Cheers!
    Ves

P38 Holster - opinion needed!P38 Holster - opinion needed!P38 Holster - opinion needed!P38 Holster - opinion needed!P38 Holster - opinion needed!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement P38 Holster - opinion needed!
    P
    Many

Hi

It is police stamped, hence the different WaA.

There are discussions about the 0007 RB number for being not real..... however there are also good 0007 rb numbered items......

Anyway.... appearently they come from a russian horde find.....

To be honest, i don’t know 100% for sure.....

It depends on the price ofcourse, but if you want a Wehrmacht used one, i would buy a normal WaA stamped P38 holster...... there are plenty out there...

Tom

Check out a tread on this item on "World Firearms" started by Toecutter. The general opinion is these are authentic unissued stock.

Ves
    ?

Quote by MP44tom View Post
    Hi

It is police stamped, hence the different WaA.

There are discussions about the 0007 RB number for being not real..... however there are also good 0007 rb numbered items......

Anyway.... appearently they come from a russian horde find.....

To be honest, i don’t know 100% for sure.....

It depends on the price ofcourse, but if you want a Wehrmacht used one, i would buy a normal WaA stamped P38 holster...... there are plenty out there...

Tom
    Thanks for your comment Tom! The guy who is selling the holster seems a honest person with plenty of positive feedback on another collectors forum ( WAF ) . He told me the same thing as you,that the holster has been found in a small hoard in Russia.He is asking €140 all in for it. I assume this is a fair price?

Regards!
    Ves

Ves
    ?

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Check out a tread on this item on "World Firearms" started by Toecutter. The general opinion is these are authentic unissued stock.
    Hello Anderson
    Thanks for the helpful info. I just didn't know the holster is police one. Sorry for my ignorance,but is there a black wehrmacht holsters? The reason I am asking and Im interested to buy a black holster in nearly mint condition is because will match with my mint tunic and the black belt on it.

Regards!
    Ves