Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

P38 Pistol HOLSTER Real or Repro? This is the question...

Article about: I'm looking into buying this for my P38 pistol that is currently 'holster-less'. It looks good as far as wear and age go, but there are so many variants, I don't really know. I'm hoping for

Default P38 Pistol HOLSTER Real or Repro? This is the question...

I'm looking into buying this for my P38 pistol that is currently 'holster-less'. It looks good as far as wear and age go, but there are so many variants, I don't really know. I'm hoping for some help from people who know more about these holsters. thanks!P38 Pistol HOLSTER  Real or Repro?  This is the question...P38 Pistol HOLSTER  Real or Repro?  This is the question...P38 Pistol HOLSTER  Real or Repro?  This is the question...P38 Pistol HOLSTER  Real or Repro?  This is the question...P38 Pistol HOLSTER  Real or Repro?  This is the question...P38 Pistol HOLSTER  Real or Repro?  This is the question...P38 Pistol HOLSTER  Real or Repro?  This is the question...P38 Pistol HOLSTER  Real or Repro?  This is the question...P38 Pistol HOLSTER  Real or Repro?  This is the question...P38 Pistol HOLSTER  Real or Repro?  This is the question...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement P38 Pistol HOLSTER  Real or Repro?  This is the question...
    P
    Many

She looks fine to me. Nice holster, every pistol needs a cover.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

I agree with Marty. Nice holster.
    John

Looks good to me also.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Thanks for the feedback so far! Good news. Anyone know what the "X3" stamp on the back means? thanks!

The stamp did not completely set. The maker mark should be ewx for F.u.K voegels Koln
    Marty

1943 date. I do not know maker ‘X’
    John

when I look at the pics I took and enlarge them I can fainly see the number "4" in front of the 3....1943 like John stated. I can also see a very faint letter "W" next to the X, and that would agree totally with Marty! Great news. Nice to know my P38 will rest in an original wartime P38 holster! Thank you again for all the feedback.

If the holster was a 44 it would have been a soft shell made by the same maker. The range is correct for you hard shell holster.
    Marty

Quote by excalibr View Post
    when I look at the pics I took and enlarge them I can fainly see the number "4" in front of the 3....1943 like John stated. I can also see a very faint letter "W" next to the X, and that would agree totally with Marty! Great news. Nice to know my P38 will rest in an original wartime P38 holster! Thank you again for all the feedback.
    Do not store the pistol in the holster. If you do lightly oil the pistol and wrap it in plastic wrap but I would store them separate.

Marty

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast