Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

parachute - fallschirmjager

Article about: by davejb I'm getting old Ade, me eyes are going, hip on the way out, knees shot, if i was a horse they'd send me to the knackers yard Oh dear Dave....Not the knackers too! You can get prost

clyder
    ?

Post parachute - fallschirmjager

Hello, I am new to this site.
    I have a German parachute that I have been carrying around for many years. During WW 2 my grandmothers' sister had it shipped to her by a friend in the army when she heard that parachutes were made of silk. Because of war time rationing, women's "dainty things" were deteriorating and unable to be replaced. She was sorely disappointed when she received it and it was camouflaged. Even though she was the "wild" sister she didn't pursue making undergarments from the chute. It stayed in my grandmothers basement until she passed on. I found it there when we were cleaning the house out.
    Any input would be appreciated. Particulary as to value. All I have done with it is store it. Would be nice to get it to someone who would appreciate it more.
    The lines are cut off the canopy. There are several holes in the canopy but no tears. The metal box has some rust on the outside and three of the clamps are incomplete.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture parachute - fallschirmjager   parachute - fallschirmjager  

parachute - fallschirmjager   parachute - fallschirmjager  

2. # ADS

Default Re: parachute - fallschirmjager

Hello how much are you looking for the parachute ?i have interest in it, Ian

I am interested also, how much do you want for it

regards

philip

I got one, too!

parachute - fallschirmjagerparachute - fallschirmjagerparachute - fallschirmjagerparachute - fallschirmjager

?

Gents , very nice parachutes and fixings but perhaps any dealing re sales ought to be conducted via PM and not on the open forum otherwise a bidding war ensues

A good point but in this case, no worries Dave: an old thread brought back and inactive users.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

In that case.

Womans 'dainty things' in camo!

Am I the only one strangely turned on!

Juuust kidding

?

I'm getting old Ade, me eyes are going, hip on the way out, knees shot, if i was a horse they'd send me to the knackers yard

?

That might be so, Dave - but we still like you!

....here, have a sugar cube on me

?

I dare'nt eat sugar cubes, means another visit to the dentist, i told yer, falling apart at the seams

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast