Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Is this part of a Vickers MG cooling system from a Vickers Light tank Mk.VB

Article about: I could do with anyones help today with my offering of a............ Shrapnel damaged coolant tank, possibly an expansion tank as the size is : 14cm x 19cm (5 1/2" x 7 1/2") Could

Default No longer true info - see new thread pls

I could do with anyones help today with my offering of a............

Shrapnel damaged coolant tank, possibly an expansion tank as the size is :
    14cm x 19cm (5 1/2" x 7 1/2")

Could this be part of a Vickers MG cooling system in a Vickers Light tank Mk.VB

I say VB because on the undamaged side it has the remains of the letters VB ?!

Please see photos........ Any ideas ??

Many thanks, I am eager for any info / thoughts !!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this part of a Vickers MG cooling system from a Vickers Light tank Mk.VB   Is this part of a Vickers MG cooling system from a Vickers Light tank Mk.VB  

Is this part of a Vickers MG cooling system from a Vickers Light tank Mk.VB   Is this part of a Vickers MG cooling system from a Vickers Light tank Mk.VB  

Is this part of a Vickers MG cooling system from a Vickers Light tank Mk.VB  
    Last edited by Panzer Kettenglied Sammler; 10-07-2016 at 09:49 AM. Reason: New info come to light Ignore this old thread

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this part of a Vickers MG cooling system from a Vickers Light tank Mk.VB
    P
    Many

OOPS PLEASE REMOVE as I put in wrong area, usually collect German and forgot to put this in Allied DOH !!

That "VB" almost looks more like "*5"....maybe "75"?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks, but I have found that it may be WB for WASSERBEHALTER - German for Water container !!

New thread started to reply to in regards to this ..... Please see that new thread. MANY THANKS