Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Personalized Gas mask canister and gasmask

Article about: Had some good luck with Gas masks lately. I actually purchased this one the day before I got the Luftwaffe Flak set. Anyways here is can number 2. Came out of Germany and with the general co

Default Personalized Gas mask canister and gasmask

Had some good luck with Gas masks lately. I actually purchased this one the day before I got the Luftwaffe Flak set.

Anyways here is can number 2. Came out of Germany and with the general condition and the musty smell I would say it came from a basement or attic or something similar. It really felt as though I was one of the first to open it since the war. It has all the usual stuff, good mask in a size 3, filter FE41 etc. Little bit of surface rust but doesnt take away from it though. The best things about this one is the writing on the can that is definatly period.

Top of the can is a large gothic '2' in black paint. On the bottom again in gothic black paint:

Hauptmann und Kompagniefuhrer Maisch

I always love how well things like this were done, the writing is just so nicely painted and neat.

Pretty happy with this set and for a decent price to!

Cheers
    Jason

Personalized Gas mask canister and gasmaskPersonalized Gas mask canister and gasmaskPersonalized Gas mask canister and gasmaskPersonalized Gas mask canister and gasmaskPersonalized Gas mask canister and gasmaskPersonalized Gas mask canister and gasmask

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Personalized Gas mask canister and gasmask
    P
    Many

Default Re: Personalized Gas mask canister and gasmask

Well dome Jase, another nice pickup!

Default Re: Personalized Gas mask canister and gasmask

Awesome set! It looks like the guy went a little overboard with his personalization. Could you imagine him accidently making the letters too big?

"Verdammt... Klaus! Fetch me another gas mask canister! I went over the edge with 'Kompagniefuehrer'!

"A fifth canister, Herr Hauptmann? Do it right this time, this is the last one!"