Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Photos of Medical Pouches I am trying to make a deal on

Article about: Well I looked at the pair of WW2 Medical pouches again today, still trying to make deal with the seller. They turned out to be a bit better than I thought, as I took my reading glasses with

?

Default Photos of Medical Pouches I am trying to make a deal on

Well I looked at the pair of WW2 Medical pouches again today, still trying to make deal with the seller.
    They turned out to be a bit better than I thought, as I took my reading glasses with me this time as well as my Camera.

The guy does come across Military items as he does house clearing, so I want to keep in his good books and not really low ball him, I am trying to work out a fair price for both of us.

Dean O
    Canada

Photos of Medical Pouches I am trying to make a deal onPhotos of Medical Pouches I am trying to make a deal onPhotos of Medical Pouches I am trying to make a deal onPhotos of Medical Pouches I am trying to make a deal onPhotos of Medical Pouches I am trying to make a deal onPhotos of Medical Pouches I am trying to make a deal onPhotos of Medical Pouches I am trying to make a deal onPhotos of Medical Pouches I am trying to make a deal onPhotos of Medical Pouches I am trying to make a deal onPhotos of Medical Pouches I am trying to make a deal onPhotos of Medical Pouches I am trying to make a deal onPhotos of Medical Pouches I am trying to make a deal onPhotos of Medical Pouches I am trying to make a deal on

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photos of Medical Pouches I am trying to make a deal on
    P
    Many

nice ones Dean.

Looks like the only thing missing is the hansaplast roll.....

I would easy pay 200 - 300 euro the set.... To give you an idea

Tom

?

Thank you!

Dean