Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Pipes for FJs

Article about: I thought this interesting. Were these pipes handed out to the FJs for their service? I guess a smoke on your way to earth may be relaxing. Any info on these pipes and card would be apprecia

?

Default Pipes for FJs

I thought this interesting. Were these pipes handed out to the FJs for their service? I guess a smoke on your way to earth may be relaxing. Any info on these pipes and card would be appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pipes for FJs  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pipes for FJs
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Pipes for FJs

Interesting, I haven't seen anything like this before. The text at top left says 'For our soldiers at the front as greeting from the homeland'.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Interesting, I haven't seen anything like this before. The text at top left says 'For our soldiers at the front as greeting from the homeland'.
    What would we do without Google translate Adrian ?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    What would we do without Google translate Adrian ?

Nick
    Not this time Nick, all my own work!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

There are different such pipes on the market - for Waffen SS, Luftwaffe etc. I started to mention them 2-3 years ago on eBay.de. Personally I'm not sure are these original itema at all, there is just to much of them with different design. Or maybe pipes are original and package is a repro?

?

Maybe they used the FJ to sell more pipes....kinda like you see on eBay today with items described as " used by the SAS"