Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

please help

Article about: I have a wood box / crate ,olive green, it has a diamond shape in a square/box , it is 4 feet long x 2 feet wide about 16 inches deep, it has this on it To -2 -x -85 these are the only marks

Default please help

I have a wood box / crate ,olive green, it has a diamond shape in a square/box , it is 4 feet long x 2 feet wide about 16 inches deep, it has this on it To -2 -x -85 these are the only marks on it , I am not sure of the era or country it came from or what it was used for and would like to know any info on it ,thanks alot.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement please help
    P
    Many

Default Re: please help

Hi Chuckmm. Welcome to the Forum.
    A photo would help if you could post one.........
    Regards,

Steve.

thank you steve , I only have a photo on my phone , and no way to transfer it to my computer , seems I have seen the logo of the diamond shape in a square box, any one know about that era?

you can't e-mail the photo from your phone to your gmail or whatever? you can open the email on your desktop and download the attachment to your hard drive and go from there as normal.

probably you know this and maybe it's that your phone doesn't send email.

but almost all phones do these days and a pic would be nice as Walkwolf says.

My cell is 843 513 5615 call me or send your number and I will send photos, then you can post them, thanks a big bunch.