Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Please help with ID of German binoculars

Article about: Good evening or day enlightened ones, Can anyone please identify these binoculars? I took the best photos I could with a horid camera. This is what came out. The fuzzy picture is the optics

Default Please help with ID of German binoculars

Good evening or day enlightened ones,

Can anyone please identify these binoculars? I took the best photos I could with a horid camera. This is what came out. The fuzzy picture is the optics range finder. Any help with their value is also apperciated. I will be selling them if anyone thinks them worthy.

Forrest
    Attached Images Attached Images Please help with ID of German binoculars  Please help with ID of German binoculars  Please help with ID of German binoculars  Please help with ID of German binoculars  Please help with ID of German binoculars  Please help with ID of German binoculars  Please help with ID of German binoculars  Please help with ID of German binoculars 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help with ID of German binoculars
    P
    Many

Default Re: Please help with ID of German binoculars

German Naval Coastal Artillery 7x50 Zeiss made Binoculars. Can't really comment on values until we know if the optics are totally clear? Any haziness? Or lens chipping?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Optics and lenses are perfect. No chips or haziness. All horizontal and vertical lines, with numbers, are very clear. The only problem I found was the missing eye guards or cups.

In the condition they are presently in(missing the caps) and no case, I would still value these glasses in the $150+ range or so. If you could track down a pair of caps and perhaps a Naval leather case, then you would up the value considerably so to, maybe, the $400 range.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

You have there one of the more unusual of all the kriegsmarine binoculars ,scarce in its normal form but these are the gas occular variety and seldom seen ,well done,I have the normal variety,but not this type and one I certainly would like to own,if you are thinking of selling them I would be interested

Thank you very much for the responses. I have the ID and the money range but I was curious about the letters and numbers below the eagle. Can you tell what they each stand for? These dont have personal meaning, so I will be selling them. Thanks again.

Forrest