Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Proud to present my new toy

Article about: Hi guys here my latest one, not really equipment but nevertheless... since I hang out here most of the time : My Zündapp KS 750 with sidecar (my childhood dream for years and years) hope you

Hello Tom,
    I'm speechless, what a great buy, she is awesome...'s not a piece of equipment for sure, but you're forgiven...
    It's must be great fun to ride it

"I didn't use any weapon in combat during the war, but i killed hundreds, perhaps thousands of men...they're now at the bottom of the sea"
    Walter Borg (ex-MI6) Agent and radio operator in Malta, Tunisia and Italy between 1941 and 1945. Arrested twice, tortured twice, escaped twice, survived the war...

"The future torments us, the past holds us, that is why the present escapes us."
    Gustave Flaubert

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Too cool!!!

can i drive O_O?

I like it
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

My Dream also!!! That or a R75. That is awesome Tom!!!! I have wanted to drive on Base with a MG 42 Mounted and see what happens when they tell me to" PLEASE PARK IT IN THE MP's parking lot so we can talk"!!!! I want to do it in DAK color scheme(I live in the desert) with a smiley face under the palm tree!!!

Just fantastic Tom. I'm loving it

Semper Fi

Beautiful scooter! I'd be paranoid just riding it around! You've got a show piece, for sure!

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Sweet ride...lucky guy : )

Thumbs up

Outstanding! I've wanted either a KS 750 or an R 75 - with side car - for years, the closest I've been able to come is a ruskie Dnepr and a chicom.
    Here is the ruskie, have a bunch of conversion work to do - lights, handlebar/gauges and other stuff to get it to proper WW 2 appearance of an R 71 - which it is a copy of. Have similar work to do on the chicom.
    Fortunately the ruskie is a driven side car, the chicom is not.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rus MC 1.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	881159  

Fantastic! Great to see one outside a museum. You are a very lucky chap indeed. Would love to see some close up detailed photos when you have the time. Enjoy while the weather holds!

Rgd's, Mark.

I have no words, I am so jealous being both a militaria collector and a keen motorcyclist!!

Just remember it MUST be ridden!!!

Thanks for showing.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast