Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question about Afrika Korps Rucksack

Article about: Dear Friends, I have a question for you... Afrika Korps rucksacks don't have shoulder straps because they were fixed to Y straps....but is it possible that some of these rucksacks had should

Default Question about Afrika Korps Rucksack

Dear Friends,

I have a question for you... Afrika Korps rucksacks don't have shoulder straps because they were fixed to Y straps....but is it possible that some of these rucksacks had shoulder straps permanently fixed to the ring?I ask this because I have seen in Web some examples of these rucksacks with leather shoulder straps...but fixed not permanently.... at most in a way of quick release...and never permanently to the central ring.
    A friend of mine say it's possible but honestly in my books I haven't find this ....someone can help me?
    Thank you for your helpfullness.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

nobody can help me??

Because of time differences around the world, the people that might be able to help you would not necessarily be on the forum for you. Be patient, it may be a few days before you get your answer but it will come.
    There is a lot of knowledge here..... but 28 posts in 2 years?.. you aren't the most regular yourself.
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

Dear Danmark,

First ) there was no resentment or impatience in me when I sayd ''nobody can help me''.....iIt was only because the topic it's interesting to me because I know only that there are time zones.

Second)about your statement of ''my 28 posts'' I can say that what unfortunately happened to me ''personally''.... over the last two years and the problems I had ... I have certainly not explain it to you!!

Third) If you want to give me little lesson of ''education'' ALSO ( and not only count) my 28 posts....I have always speaked with cuteness and kindness ( it's my way..) with everybody.
    I'm searching some gentle and expert person that can teach me something about Rucksacks (because I do not pretend to know everything) and not
    moral lessons.

easy guys...cooool...
    What type of Rucksack are you talking about please ?
    Because there's no Afrikakorps Rucksack labelled as such...
    "I didn't use any weapon in combat during the war, but i killed hundreds, perhaps thousands of men...they're now at the bottom of the sea"
    Walter Borg (ex-MI6) Agent and radio operator in Malta, Tunisia and Italy between 1941 and 1945. Arrested twice, tortured twice, escaped twice, survived the war...

"The future torments us, the past holds us, that is why the present escapes us."
    Gustave Flaubert

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thumbs down

Perhaps you should post photos of your rucksak Before you jump on someone for anything! Asking a question without showing what you're talking about is rather ???

Dear Philip,

Thank you for your answer first of all.There isn't a photo.Me and this friend of mine were talking about DAK Rucksacks and he told that there were versions with leather shoulder straps fixed permanently at the central ring, like parts of Y-straps adapted...I knew that these Rucsacks were made to be set with A frame or Y-straps and occasionally there were shoulder straps but not leather than web and free I searched on my books and I didn't find what my friend say.
    In internet instead there are some photos...but...are they original?Post war replacement?Adaptions to a ''civil'' use?...this is my question...Thank you again for your helpfullness.

Dear Sarge,

I didn't jump on anyone...I only asked a question....the polemic I have not started I......ok?

Watch your Tone sorecat , 2016 seem to be the year of Bitching on WRF . Members with thousands of helpful posts get ridiculed by rarely seen or heard of members , who think their Shit don't stink . So wait for replies and shut up about it , or find a new site where bad behaviour is more encouraged .

Dear CBH,
    I'm aren't...and your Language says it all.........I have never used a dirty word unlike you...if You think of to scare you so ...I'm really trembling.....who are you to suggest me to find another site?If ''you'' feel ridiculed....your problem...
    I ask the moderator to intervene because I have not done anything wrong and some ''gentleman'' decided to put fuel on the fire by raising the tone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast