Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)

Article about: So everything is unmarked minus the container which is marked G Appel 1938. Is everything here original? And did some of the containers not have approval markings? I know some companies duri

Default Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)

So everything is unmarked minus the container which is marked G Appel 1938. Is everything here original? And did some of the containers not have approval markings? I know some companies during the war didn't mark the contents but I don't know about the containers.

Thanks!

Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)
    P
    Many

And this is my other one that is 100% unmarked, just the container.

Is this one authentic as well?

Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)Reinigungsgerät 34 (cleaning kit)

Both look good to me! ( the floor plate tools are sometimes marked too )
    You just need the cloth cleaning patches .....

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Both look good to me! ( the floor plate tools are sometimes marked too )
    You just need the cloth cleaning patches .....

Dan
    I have some of the Post-war ones in the marked kit! Just didn't feel like showing them as they are PW but exactly the same

I'd love for some war-time ones though!

Thanks for the response, mate.

?

They both look good to me too.....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

As far as I can see most (if not all) parts are original pre 45 (except for maybe the "spoon" but they are difficult to determine)

Normally the parts should also be maker marked (especially with early kits like this) so maybe a mix and match of different parts

The WaA stamp is not on all containers (i have a lot without)

Tom

?

I have two of these, one has some well used service flaneltte, the other has horse hair!