Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Relaisverstärker

Article about: Hello Gentlemen and fellow members, A friend of mine recently found this item telephone related....it would be nice if any of you had infos about it... Thanks in advance Thanks

Default Relaisverstärker

Hello Gentlemen and fellow members,
    A friend of mine recently found this item telephone related....it would be nice if any of you had infos about it...
    Thanks in advance
    Thanks

Relaisverstärker

Relaisverstärker

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Relaisverstärker
    P
    Many

Manual number is D/762/5. Could not find a document available on line. It may be in the Bundesarchiv. NH

Thanks for these infos Neil. I'll tell my friend to see with the Bundesarchiv.
    anyone else guys ?
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I believe these were used for amplifying phone line transmissions in more remote or in the field areas where signals were weakened by distances. Interesting devices, but how does one ever test it to see if it is still functional? lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

William, I believe you are spot on. As the name suggests, this was indeed a way to boost phone signals. In English, we might literally say relay strengthener. In my trade, we sometime use the term translator or audio booster. NH