Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Rohren 100w in the transit case from Jersey, Channel Islands

Article about: Here we have a lovely wooden case with a sprung loaded interior frame made to take 2 100w Telefunken valves. Such a lot of work went into the making of the case just to keep the valves from

Default Rohren 100w in the transit case from Jersey, Channel Islands

Here we have a lovely wooden case with a sprung loaded interior frame made to take 2 100w Telefunken valves. Such a lot of work went into the making of the case just to keep the valves from breaking during transit. This is one of my favourite pieces of radio kit, simple I know but really well thought out. I guess in 1937 they still had time to make such things as they were only getting ready to go to war and the real pressure was not on at that time.
    All the best,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rohren 100w in the transit case from Jersey, Channel Islands   Rohren 100w in the transit case from Jersey, Channel Islands  

Rohren 100w in the transit case from Jersey, Channel Islands   Rohren 100w in the transit case from Jersey, Channel Islands  

Rohren 100w in the transit case from Jersey, Channel Islands   Rohren 100w in the transit case from Jersey, Channel Islands  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rohren 100w in the transit case from Jersey, Channel Islands
    P
    Many