Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RZM Marked Canteen - HJ ?

Article about: This very nice 1939 canteen arrived today. Matching RZM stamps on lid and canteen throat, and RZM stamped inside of the felt cover which is a nice bonus. Leather basically like new so do not

?

Default RZM Marked Canteen - HJ ?

This very nice 1939 canteen arrived today. Matching RZM stamps on lid and canteen throat, and RZM stamped inside of the felt cover which is a nice bonus. Leather basically like new so do not think this example spent a lot of time outside in the elements.

Seller listed as HJ, and I think it is HJ, but would like to hear from others.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM Marked Canteen - HJ ?   RZM Marked Canteen - HJ ?  

RZM Marked Canteen - HJ ?   RZM Marked Canteen - HJ ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM Marked Canteen - HJ ?
    P
    Many

?

Can any of the more experienced collectors here confirm this an a HJ canteen? If so, I plan to display with the HJ buckles...thanks for your assistance

Yes, these were used by the HJ.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

We had this topic some weeks ago....its a canteen used by many political organisations...HJ, DJ, SA...ns condition!

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Yes, these were used by the HJ.
    Thank you sir!

In great condition, it looks unissued!....

?

Thanks Gunny. Agree, and it was stored in a nice, dry area as it's basically like new. As a HJ buckle collector, I'm big on maker marks so had to add it to the collection

?

Quote by GoodOldGermany View Post
    We had this topic some weeks ago....its a canteen used by many political organisations...HJ, DJ, SA...ns condition!
    I expected this canteen to be smaller than the brown 1934 SA style canteen I have. So, as this one seems perhaps slightly smaller I was not sure. Need to add a nice full-size Heer canteen to really see the difference I guess.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM Marked Canteen - HJ ?   RZM Marked Canteen - HJ ?  

v/nice example.