MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

sleeve guitar

Article about: Greetings from Bohemia. Please not see you ever ever guitar case, which used nemcti soldiers? I got this case and has some features which could possibly refer to the war material. See photos

?

Default sleeve guitar

Greetings from Bohemia. Please not see you ever ever guitar case, which used nemcti soldiers? I got this case and has some features which could possibly refer to the war material. See photos and te renknete your feedback. It is quite quite possible that it was patched together after the war, but again the idea that the soldiers those guitars too something to wear. I myself have never encountered such a thing, or at a meeting of supporters of the military I have never seen anything like. Latky looks like a military canvas and closing patent is seen in the control valves on field lahev.Bohuzil is never any label or stamp. Please help with the determination. Excuse my spelling, I'm writing through Google translate and thank you for understanding. Health Dandy.sleeve guitarsleeve guitarsleeve guitarsleeve guitarsleeve guitarsleeve guitar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement sleeve guitar
    P
    Many

Hi
    I see a few possibilities..
    Perhaps a private purchase guitar carrier, a product of a bored soldier or post war manufacture using military canvas.
    Does it have any product stamps?

I have no experience seeing one but the amount of field made stuff, and post war use of items is surprising. timothy

Not too surprised to see such an item...Guitars were as popular then as they are now...
    I agree with the above comments...Field-made or Early Postwar using the materials available at the time...
    cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images sleeve guitar  sleeve guitar 

its the Heer boys band.lol

Very nice guitar case Dandy..........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Hello there. Thanks to everyone who commented on the subject. Also here the same opinion, I just wanted to ask the international forum if anyone is met with something similar. Sincerely Dandy.