Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Sling/strap harware for MG34/MG42

Article about: Hello, I`m thinking of making my own slings for MG34/42 and carrying straps the Lafette(tripod)34/42. What I need is original steel hardware for these slings and I know that these are someti

Nachtjager45
    ?

Default Sling/strap harware for MG34/MG42

Hello, I`m thinking of making my own slings for MG34/42 and carrying straps the Lafette(tripod)34/42. What I need is original steel hardware for these slings and I know that these are sometimes found under ground in Russia and other "Eastern front" countries. I only need the hardware and not the complete leather sling

I would be very interested in these if someone has any for sale!

Picture of the hardware found on the MG34/MG42 sling:

Picture of some Lafette 34/42 carrying straps:

Any help would be much appreciated!!

2. # ADS

Default Re: Sling/strap harware for MG34/MG42

Hi, they are inexpensive as it is why make your own? Personal satisfaction must be your motive?

rgds, Ty

Nachtjager45
    ?

German slings are quite rare and expencive here in Norway, and the lafette carriyng straps are extra rare as they were mostly destroyed by the Norwegian army after the war..

Nachtjager45
    ?

Still looking for sling hardware, found in the ground with rust is no problem. Please send me PM if you have any or know were I can find parts like these

Hello from Paris! Do you want to make the slings or buy original slings? I have a pair of good ones for Lafette.

Hello,

I would like to see the straps; I need s set for a tripod. Thanks.

Michaelangelo

Hi,
    I have one of the canvas slings as in your picture. I would be happy to sell it to you if its of interest. You can use the metal fitting to help with your project. Please email me at damienhorn1@gmail.com

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.