Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some New Relics

Article about: I haven't posted in a while but wanted to post some new additions. Opinions are always appreciated! I don't know what the round thingies are that have 'bwz' on them.

Default Some New Relics

I haven't posted in a while but wanted to post some new additions. Opinions are always appreciated! I don't know what the round thingies are that have 'bwz' on them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some New Relics   Some New Relics  

Some New Relics   Some New Relics  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some New Relics
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Some New Relics

Nice lot there mate....I like your shelving system there!!!

Auergesellschaft Werk Oranienbrug Berlin abbreviation bwz. Gas mask item? nice collection GP

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Thanks guys! I know that there is a STG-44 mag and a panzerschreck head there. I'm not quite sure what the mortar tail is from. German or Russian? I assume the mess kit thing is German.

Okay guys. Here is another recent relic. I bought this out of impulse from a reputable seller. It was listed as a Panzerfaust relic tube. I know it's beat up, but dude said it had a lot of original paint. I'm not so sure about that. My buddy who is a weapons expert and Army SF keeps busting my chops and saying its a pipe, lol. I'll include part of the tail section of the rocket that I already had.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some New Relics   Some New Relics  

Thr gauge of the metal does look rather heavy? Any evidence of any of the trigger/sight fitments?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Thr gauge of the metal does look rather heavy? Any evidence of any of the trigger/sight fitments?

Cheers, Ade.
    Ade, All I can see is what looks to be a screw.

Some New Relics  

Hi
    Agree that the gauge looks wrong. There should be clear signs where the sight and trigger were located. The only screw was about 1/3 of the way down, at the bottom of the tube, underneath the tail end of trigger mechanism. This held the propellant charge in place.

I think a faust 60 was about 2.0 in in diameter and 3.4ft long. On first appearances I think your mate may be right

?

Love the helmet collection. Are those polystyrene heads? If so, id replace them with glass, or wooden stands. Polystyrene does damage to leather over a long period of time.

May I ask what the blue rimmed helmet under the table is?

Nitram

Thanks for the advise. The blue rimmed helmet is an NYPD helmet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast