Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Spindler & Hoyer part of optics "FVS"

Article about: hello friends, today my friend brought me this part of the optics. I couldn't identify her. please let me know what type it may be. Thank you in advance for the advice

?

Default Spindler & Hoyer part of optics "FVS"

hello friends, today my friend brought me this part of the optics. I couldn't identify her. please let me know what type it may be. Thank you in advance for the adviceSpindler & Hoyer part of optics "FVS"Spindler & Hoyer part of optics "FVS"Spindler & Hoyer part of optics "FVS"Spindler & Hoyer part of optics "FVS"Spindler & Hoyer part of optics "FVS"Spindler & Hoyer part of optics "FVS"Spindler & Hoyer part of optics "FVS"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spindler & Hoyer part of optics "FVS"
    P
    Many

?

Spindler & Hoyer part of optics "FVS"the only picture I found on the internet. please write if you have more information. thanks in advanceSpindler & Hoyer part of optics "FVS"

?

I finally found the use of this optics, it is an auxiliary periscope sight for MG 30/42. I am very happy!!! MG Zieleinrichtung (MG Periscope Accessory), introduced
    in late 1942. Using optical sights meant that the gunner had to position his
    eye above the line of the mount, the result being he ran the risk – often
    realized in the first years of the war – of being shot in the head by an enemy
    sniper or counter-machine-gun fire. The periscope attachment meant that
    the gunner could use the optical sight from a behind-cover position

To be more precise : it is not the Zieleinrichtung, but the “Vorsatzfernrohr”

A sort of binoculars which could be put on the Zieleinrichtung.

Tom

Here 2 pictures from the MG34/MG42 manual from A.Butz

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Spindler & Hoyer part of optics "FVS"   Spindler & Hoyer part of optics "FVS"  

?

hi tom thank you very much for the clarification. searched for 2 weeks and I didn't find anything because I didn't know that this optics is part of the MG sight. since I don't collect these things I plan to sell it ..... thanks again for the explanations and pictures