Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

splinter pattern tent pole carrying bag and tent poles

Article about: Hi, looked at a few dealer sites to try to find another example of this piece but to no avail. It appears to be a German camo carrying case to hold tent poles which were also included with t

Default splinter pattern tent pole carrying bag and tent poles

Hi,

I looked at a few dealer sites to try to find another example of this piece but to no avail. It appears to be a German camo carrying case to hold tent poles which were also included with the case. Has anyone seen one of these before? Any thoughts on the originality of this piece are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture splinter pattern tent pole carrying bag and tent poles   splinter pattern tent pole carrying bag and tent poles  

splinter pattern tent pole carrying bag and tent poles   splinter pattern tent pole carrying bag and tent poles  

Attached Images Attached Images splinter pattern tent pole carrying bag and tent poles  splinter pattern tent pole carrying bag and tent poles 
    Last edited by schlossadler; 02-24-2015 at 02:16 AM. Reason: typo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement splinter pattern tent pole carrying bag and tent poles
    P
    Many

Brian,
    I believe these are post war or Swiss, I think.
    Original German war time ones were plain I believe.
    Some else will know for sure.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ralph is correct - these are Swiss ( they often turn up described as WW2 German )
    The image shows the correct TR set ( lifted from moderator MP44tom's great website MP44.nl - Welcome to my Website )

Hope you don't mind the advertisement mate!
    Cheers, Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture splinter pattern tent pole carrying bag and tent poles  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thanks for the help guys. Had a feeling that this was too good to be true. Camo always gets me excited.

Brian

Hello,
    On the swiss splinter pattern camo, all geometric green spashes are interconnected with a thin green line, which is not the case for the german camo.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)