Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SS Jerry Can Information available

Article about: Good afternoon gentlemen! This is my first post so I thought that I would offer some information that would be very useful to anybody interested in SS Jerry cans. I am reluctant to put the i

?

Post SS Jerry Can Information available

Good afternoon gentlemen! This is my first post so I thought that I would offer some information that would be very useful to anybody interested in SS Jerry cans. I am reluctant to put the information directly onto the forum for anybody (including those scumbags who fake items!) to read so, if you are interested please reply to my post with your email address and I will contact you asap.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Jerry Can Information available
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Jerry Can Information available

Welcome to the forum!

I would suggest everyone who is interested send you a PM. Posting your email address in public is not good practise as email addresses get harvested by spammers and you will get spammed to death in the future.

Cheers, Ade.

Welcome to the Forum. Without images, how can any of us judge what you purport to be the aspects of a genuine item. No disrespect intended but this is your first post.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Welcome to the Forum! I'd be interested

?

Thank you for the welcome Bob. As for no images, that's due to the fact that my information doesn't need visible proof. It's more about the weight and one or two other bits of information that gave me some help when I was recently interested in a few SS cans that came up. Anyway, if you're still interested let me know. I'll be glad to send you a private message.

Please send me any information you have by PM. I certainly understand that you wish to not give information to the many fraud artisits that abound in collecting. At the same time, as a moderator, I wish to warn the membership about buying an item that might me solicitated after contact by Forum PM without validation by the memberwship and moderators. I hope you understand as you are new and we only know you by your screen name.
    BOB

After hearing by PM from the initiator of this thread, I feel confident his information is legitimate. Thanks to Carl with understanding my comments were an attempt to protect Forum members from fraud.
    BOB