Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Typewriter mint condition

Article about: Dear friends this SS Typewriter Marker Seidel and Naumann model Erika No 5 came the last days across. The carrying case and the Typewriter in a mint condition.Pls have a look at the paper la

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Glenn66 - is that question for me or the others - or all of us with typewriters? In my case, we do several events here in Pennsylvania that include barracks impressions. I made it a point to get a proper typewriter and other office items to dress up the front desk. And we actually use the typewriter to fill out reproduction documents. NH

Attachment 739266
    Interview without biscuits...???

SS Typewriter mint condition
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Typewriter mint condition
    P
    Many

?

Exclamation

So What is the confusion/wonderment about those with SS keyed typewriters?
    That is the same sort of silly comment as would be the same question with the subjekt being Luftwaffe flight badges. OR WW 2 German items in general!
    Everyone collects that which is of interest to them. In my case the SS keyed typewriters are an interesting/unusual addition to my SS collection. I can say the same thing about my Luftwaffe hand cranked air raid siren being a part of my Luftwaffe collection or my pre war Walther HP being part of my P.38 collection.
    Sarge

Lighten up Sarge, as Colin Powell says: "there is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers. I fail to see how a question seeking information on a particular collecting focus can be 'silly'.

?

Nice item!
    I just picked this up last week - for it was only 15 EU - it's not a military type-writer probably, but it was made in 1938 and still works perfectly! Unfortunately, its' case is in bad shape...
    SS Typewriter mint conditionSS Typewriter mint conditionSS Typewriter mint conditionSS Typewriter mint conditionSS Typewriter mint conditionSS Typewriter mint conditionSS Typewriter mint condition
    Cheers - Fabe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2