Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Typewriter mint condition

Article about: Dear friends this SS Typewriter Marker Seidel and Naumann model Erika No 5 came the last days across. The carrying case and the Typewriter in a mint condition.Pls have a look at the paper la

Default SS Typewriter mint condition

Dear friends

this SS Typewriter Marker Seidel and Naumann model Erika No 5 came the last days across.
    The carrying case and the Typewriter in a mint condition.Pls have a look at the paper labels inside thew box and under the typewriter. SS Standarte Kurt Eggers Reserve Machine No 3 " SS Standarte Kurt Eggers" was the propaganda company of the SS.
    Please enjoy the pics

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Typewriter mint condition   SS Typewriter mint condition  

SS Typewriter mint condition   SS Typewriter mint condition  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Typewriter mint condition
    P
    Many

and very nice it is too.

?

Cool

Very Nice! None of my 7 SS typewriters have the brushes, but one (1) has the instruction manual. One is an ERIKA and I think it is the one with the manual.
    Here are 3 of my cased SS typewriters. The bottom one is a military field model in the wood carrying case.
    Sarge

Very Nice!

I am amazed at all the fuss over one little key, you typewriter collectors are eccentric and no mistake!

Can I ask, is it only the special key that attracts you or is there more to this particular focus than meets the eye?

Default Non SS Erika

For the edification of the previous poster - here is my Erika without the SS key. It has a / instead. NH

Default Erika in use

I thought it might be nice to see a photo of an Erika in action! This shot shows a GJ private using an Erika in an office. I don't know if it is an SS keyed example but it is the same type. NH

Nice image. But i'm still curious. What is it about typewriters that float your boat?

Glenn66 - is that question for me or the others - or all of us with typewriters? In my case, we do several events here in Pennsylvania that include barracks impressions. I made it a point to get a proper typewriter and other office items to dress up the front desk. And we actually use the typewriter to fill out reproduction documents. NH

Hi Neil, it was an open question but I thank you for your answer. 'Barracks impressions' hey? Sounds fair enough to me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast