Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Steyer German Clips

Article about: Hello All Sorry if its not the right category Here Are 2 of mine Steyer M95 Clips with marking, i think they are good ones. Like your opinions, and those were used by German in Austria or by

Default Steyer German Clips

Hello All
    Sorry if its not the right category
    Here Are 2 of mine Steyer M95 Clips with marking, i think they are good ones.
    Like your opinions, and those were used by German in Austria or by Austrians
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Steyer German Clips   Steyer German Clips  

Steyer German Clips   Steyer German Clips  

Steyer German Clips  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Steyer German Clips
    P
    Many

Default Re: Steyer German Clips

The clips are good but a waffenamt stamp can be added to virtually anything and I don't lke this "chicken" the leasdt...but that's ME!
    Cheers

?

Here`s a couple for comparison,they look the same to me?.........Pete.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Steyer German Clips  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Very Nice ones Zwerge supose you dont have a spare of bullets, or do you know where can i find ones. Thanks

?

Hi Salonete,there`s lots of these bullets here in Canada,but with these new regulations you cant mail cartridges anymore.......Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Thats a shame even deactivated ones? Here in Portugal its dificcult too. Ok got to ask.
    Returning to clip mines looks like yours but yours the eagles are Alligned, Thanks Pete

Zwerge's pics are much better...fuzzy pics are worth zip but now that I can visualize the first picture I eat back what I said!These clips and rounds are original and the eagle is to be found on various pistol/SMG calibers iother than 9 Luger.
    I've had a few im my collection and a few loose rounds too.
    Cheers

These are pretty cool little clips with markings. Pete I have the very same cardboard packages with string ties and 1938 ammo. There must still be tons of these out there because I see them fairly often, however, many antique stores are becoming more resistent to selling live ammo. I'm amazed how clean the ammo stays in these boxes.

?

Hi,I picked up about 15 boxes of these a few years ago at $2.95 a box of 10 to shoot in my M95 carbine,boy that little sucker kicks....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Lol - I've spent that much on just ONE of these bullets.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast