Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

The stuff you see on craigslist

Article about: asking price is 6000 Annoyed from this ads?  

?

Default The stuff you see on craigslist

asking price is 6000
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The stuff you see on craigslist   The stuff you see on craigslist  

The stuff you see on craigslist   The stuff you see on craigslist  

The stuff you see on craigslist   The stuff you see on craigslist  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The stuff you see on craigslist
    P
    Many

Nice Panzerschrek no doubt with the round I would assume the SA Suomi Army mark would indicate post war use by Finns looks complete from the picture. tiimothy

Well! A Racketenpanzerbuechse with a boxed round! 6,000 what? US? Euro? GBP? SA is a Finnish marking. Still, looks like an original piece. NH

?

CAPE COD CL Advert

While currently dis-barred from practicing law in Massachusetts (it's a temporary thing) I'm branching out a bit. I've been doing pretty well with my discount used guns business, but I figured there was a buck to be made on lethal military surplus items as well. I have a friend who knows a guy who has a shady brother in the National Guard, and this guy has access to tons of goodies that are sitting around in government warehouses at Camp Edwards. Some of this stuff dates back to WW2 era, but it can still pack a punch...take for example this beautiful M3 half-track that's being offered this week at the low, low price of $28,995.00! It's a classic piece of American military history, and it's even more desirable with it's M45 Quad-Mount machine gun! That's right folks, FOUR lead-spewing "Ma Deuces" firing together in deadly harmony...WW2 GIs called it the "Kraut-Mower". If you don't get a hard-on firing this weapon something is seriously wrong with you!

This armored vehicle would be ideal for Wookie hunting as it is capable of going almost anywhere, and it's lethal firepower is unparalleled! You could reduce a brick building to rubble with a couple of quick bursts of four .50 caliber machine guns...imagine what they will do to a ****ing Wookie! Captain Caleb and I tested the guns out on a local troll colony under the Bass River bridge...it was ugly. Nasty little trolls exploded in a red mist as they tried to escape the hail of lead that rained down upon them. They screamed "Re Re Re!" as they scurried for cover...the Captain was manning the Quad-Mount and had a maniacal look on his face as he mowed down the irritating little creeps. He didn't stop until he had fired every round we had on board, and when he was done the troll colony had been totally wiped out. All that remained was blood-soaked soil and shards of troll bones...the Bass River ran red with troll blood! The Captain and I gave each other a "high five" when it was all over!

This vintage vehicle is in perfect running condition, and comes with the Shady Stu used half-track warranty. The M3 can do 45 mph on level ground, and although it only gets 3 miles per gallon, the 110 gallon fuel tank will always get you to the nearest gas station. This vehicle can be made street-legal with minor modifications, and you could even use it as a daily driver. Imagine the looks you'll get when you pull up at the drive-thru window at Dunkin' Donuts! Even if you have a problem getting a sticker for this beast, you needn't worry, most cops would never dare pull you over. This M3 is completely stock, with the exception of the sound system...I installed a Alpine CDE-153BT CD in-dash receiver with a 1500 watt amp and some kick-ass speakers. Ya gotta have tunes when crashing through the woods and pounding down warm Haffenreffer...I prefer old-style Aerosmith and the Stones myself. C'mon down and take this armored killing machine for a test spin!
    Last edited by alikat; 10-30-2014 at 03:23 PM.

?

6000usd

?

Quote by alikat View Post
    While currently dis-barred from practicing law in Massachusetts (it's a temporary thing) I'm branching out a bit. I've been doing pretty well with my discount used guns business, but I figured there was a buck to be made on lethal military surplus items as well. I have a friend who knows a guy who has a shady brother in the National Guard, and this guy has access to tons of goodies that are sitting around in government warehouses at Camp Edwards. Some of this stuff dates back to WW2 era, but it can still pack a punch...take for example this beautiful M3 half-track that's being offered this week at the low, low price of $28,995.00! It's a classic piece of American military history, and it's even more desirable with it's M45 Quad-Mount machine gun! That's right folks, FOUR lead-spewing "Ma Deuces" firing together in deadly harmony...WW2 GIs called it the "Kraut-Mower". If you don't get a hard-on firing this weapon something is seriously wrong with you!

This armored vehicle would be ideal for Wookie hunting as it is capable of going almost anywhere, and it's lethal firepower is unparalleled! You could reduce a brick building to rubble with a couple of quick bursts of four .50 caliber machine guns...imagine what they will do to a ****ing Wookie! Captain Caleb and I tested the guns out on a local troll colony under the Bass River bridge...it was ugly. Nasty little trolls exploded in a red mist as they tried to escape the hail of lead that rained down upon them. They screamed "Re Re Re!" as they scurried for cover...the Captain was manning the Quad-Mount and had a maniacal look on his face as he mowed down the irritating little creeps. He didn't stop until he had fired every round we had on board, and when he was done the troll colony had been totally wiped out. All that remained was blood-soaked soil and shards of troll bones...the Bass River ran red with troll blood! The Captain and I gave each other a "high five" when it was all over!

This vintage vehicle is in perfect running condition, and comes with the Shady Stu used half-track warranty. The M3 can do 45 mph on level ground, and although it only gets 3 miles per gallon, the 110 gallon fuel tank will always get you to the nearest gas station. This vehicle can be made street-legal with minor modifications, and you could even use it as a daily driver. Imagine the looks you'll get when you pull up at the drive-thru window at Dunkin' Donuts! Even if you have a problem getting a sticker for this beast, you needn't worry, most cops would never dare pull you over. This M3 is completely stock, with the exception of the sound system...I installed a Alpine CDE-153BT CD in-dash receiver with a 1500 watt amp and some kick-ass speakers. Ya gotta have tunes when crashing through the woods and pounding down warm Haffenreffer...I prefer old-style Aerosmith and the Stones myself. C'mon down and take this armored killing machine for a test spin!
    Stu by chance do you have one on the lot that is fire truck red or canary yellow if so the wife said too put one on hold for her and we will come down and sign the papers no test drive needed she just fell in love with it as soon as she seen it

Regards Mark

Quote by alikat View Post

Bugger, I just spent all my money on a panzer 4!