Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Tellermine 35

Article about: Hello I'm looking for a tellermine 35(alumunium) in great condition,with original paint,especially with camo paint.It's the only one I haven't got.Someone can help me?If the mine is nice,the

Default Tellermine 35

Hello
    I'm looking for a tellermine 35(alumunium) in great condition,with original paint,especially with camo paint.It's the only one I haven't got.Someone can help me?If the mine is nice,the price is'nt a problem.
    All the best

Merry Christmas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tellermine 35
    P
    Many

Default Re: Tellermine 35

I belive You are looking for a transportation rack and not for a Tellermine itself? I have some metal boxes for Tellerminen and maybe I can even find a rack if You are interested.

almac
    ?

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    I belive You are looking for a transportation rack and not for a Tellermine itself? I have some metal boxes for Tellerminen and maybe I can even find a rack if You are interested.
    Frundsberg. I would be interested in a case for a single mine. pictures would be appreciated.
    thank you.

Hello ! And welcome on the forum....
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

The Teller 35 in alu is a rare one, at least it is where I live. Have found the Teller 35 St, but never a aluminium one. I did however find a much rarer one, even rarer than the T 35 Al, I found a British ww1 A/Tk Mine GS Mk 2 in a pond in Belgium. Now thats one you won't find every day! Had it for years (deact) and gave it to a young ww1 collector.