Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Are they serious?!

Article about: ANTIQUE GERMAN WW II ALUMINUM MESS TIN MARKED RARE | eBay I'm hating eBay so much! I got a mess tin like that for \\$5! Am I missing something? I'm always up for learning!

Default Re: Are they serious?!

Well, I know who I'm going to when I want to sell my collection off for retirement money. lol

Looking for WWII U.S. dog tags

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Top dollar - Lol. I wonder if these guys actually sell anything at all.........!

The seller made me SICK!!! Hopefully some uneducated members here can learn! I have learned so much from you guys and gals here the past 2 years! However, I don't think I would EVER pop on this poo as a noob collector! Thanks for keeping it REAL, my WR peeps!!!!!

Peeps? Man, I hate those yellow sugar lumps shaped like chickens...every Easter, out they come...blech!

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

That M42 must have been goerings
    As a Ex servicemen with PTSD, I see this quote in a different context

"Enjoy the war, as the peace will be unbearable"

That's a World War 1 german cup (tinplate)...i dont remember exactly what pattern it is, maybe 1895...crazy price
    "I didn't use any weapon in combat during the war, but i killed hundreds, perhaps thousands of men...they're now at the bottom of the sea"
    Walter Borg (ex-MI6) Agent and radio operator in Malta, Tunisia and Italy between 1941 and 1945. Arrested twice, tortured twice, escaped twice, survived the war...

"The future torments us, the past holds us, that is why the present escapes us."
    Gustave Flaubert

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123