Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tornister Pack?

Article about: Good evening all, As some of you may recall, I made an ill-advised transaction with a certain 'Pawel Nowak' some months ago: Ignorant slut that I am - I went ahead and sent him a wire transf

Cheers Phil! Still strikes me as odd that he would send such a motley arrangement of largely fake items rather than just take the money and run. I guess the guy just preys on greenies in the hobby like me and scrapes by sending us this repro junk in the hope that we buy the rest of his story. His line to me at present is that the helmet is probably being retained by customs, he's 'lost' the tracking receipt, and hes forever darting off around Europe and therefore unavailable to maintain an accountable email correspondence.
    Anyway, like I said, 'learning fast'. I'll not make the same mistake again.
    Happy hunting!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Pain is a great lesson...or so I tell my kids.

You've learned well young Padawan....may the force (i.e. forum) be with you going forward

Another glass of scotch tonight...thus my silly ramblings..
    Last edited by MAP; 10-21-2015 at 06:06 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice one MAP. I too shall raise a glass tonight, to Messr Nowak, and all who sail in her.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Sykes27f View Post
    Nice one MAP. I too shall raise a glass tonight, to Messr Nowak, and all who sail in her.
    My current choice is Balvenie Caribbean Cask 14 year scotch...nice and smooth. Make the pain just slip away.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I have extra buttons if you need one. NH

I appreciate the offer Neil, but to tell the truth, I think I'll leave this pack exactly as I've received it - given its known provenance (Nowak) it may well have been monkeyed around with enough for one lifetime, and I wouldn't want to tamper any further.
    Thanks again!

Aw, heck! Just a button! But I got you man. Well, you know you have friends here who won't steer you wrong. Maybe we can help you find the items to put inside. Better luck with deals in the future. Cheers, Neil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12