Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Trinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar box

Article about: These are 2 new items added to my field gear collection today. Always wanted a Trinkwasser Bottle and would love to get all the sizes some day. Love the big one with leather straps that MP44

?

Default Trinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar box

These are 2 new items added to my field gear collection today. Always wanted a Trinkwasser Bottle and would love to get all the sizes some day. Love the big one with leather straps that MP44Tom has shown here before on WRF and a picture he posted of the bottles in use by soldiers. The bottle bottom is Luftwaffe Issue marked FL730710. They used the old Ritter Aluminum Die Stamp until switching to a 3 letter code later according to my knowledge. The cap / lid marked Ritter Aluminum D.R.P. ang is also pretty clean.

Trinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar boxTrinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar boxTrinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar boxTrinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar boxTrinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar boxTrinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar boxTrinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar boxTrinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar boxTrinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar boxTrinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar box

Also added a transport box for 8 cm Granatwerfer 34 (8 cm GrW 34) Mortar Rounds (Army ammunition). Nothing too special but I like boxes. JQW marked and waffenamt stamped as well. Nice to add in the war room for display and photography. So this was a nice little pick up as well.

Trinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar boxTrinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar boxTrinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar boxTrinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar boxTrinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar boxTrinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar boxTrinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar box
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trinkwasser 5L Kannister & 8cm Mortar box
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Wow...some nice goodies there! As said in the other thread, I love these. Especially the 5 L ones. Gotta find me one some day.

Congrats!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Wow...some nice goodies there! As said in the other thread, I love these. Especially the 5 L ones. Gotta find me one some day.

Congrats!
    Thanks Map,

I knew they were good sized and it took up a good chunk of space in the war room. I have never seen the 18L with the leather straps in person but I can imagine it is a beast. Oh well I like it quaint and loaded up. Hope you are well this evening.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com