Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Twins!

Article about: Saw this canteen a while ago, but did not have the money for it, so after saving for a while, I went back and got it. It looks like the moths were snacking on this for a while, but besides t

Default Twins!

Saw this canteen a while ago, but did not have the money for it, so after saving for a while, I went back and got it. It looks like the moths were snacking on this for a while, but besides that, its in good condition. The strap is marked in several places. I took a picture of the RB number by the cap. Over all I think it was a good deal for 40 bucks. There is a pic of it with its twin, which I already had.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Twins!   Twins!  

Twins!   Twins!  

Attached Images Attached Images Twins! 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Twins!
    P
    Many

It certainly is cup alone will go for more than that nice find once in a while you find some good deals on them usually where you least expect it. Medic's canteen isn't it? as there is a place for shoulder strap to buckle into the sides period pictures of GJ also using them. timothy

?

Yes, Timothy is 100% correct. Def a medics, but you know how things were back then, guys liked to mix and match items to their personal tastes. Even American GI's sometimes picked up German items, like the later folding shovels.

Timothy, I have also seen that image of the GJ with one of these canteens . I've been wanting one for a while now, but haven't had the chance once the opportunity arises .

Thanks for sharing these nice twins!
    Dean.

It's got character!....