Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown fuse

Article about: I recently purchased a small and old collection put together in the early 1970's. Among the items was this fuse in it's original bakelite container. The container contains the original corre

Default Unknown fuse

Unknown fuseUnknown fuseUnknown fuseUnknown fuseI recently purchased a small and old collection put together in the early 1970's. Among the items was this fuse in it's original bakelite container. The container contains the original corregated paper packing material. It is far from my field of collecting and would appreciate if someone can identify it. I intend to sell it so I would appreciate a value area on it. Thank you in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown fuse  
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown fuse
    P
    Many

Default Re: Unknown fuse

Looks like part of an anti-personal mine. The Zunder 35 if I recall and as is noted on the package. I have some relic ones around somewhere.

Yes, I think it's part of a 'Bouncing Mine', or 'Bouncing Betty' I think you had to remove that pin thingy to activate it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown fuse  

Yes, it's a fuse from a German SMi-35 "Bouncing Betty" mine...and it May still have an active percussion cap in it, seeing as how it's still in the original box...Value? Nothing exorbitant...maybe 50 bucks with the box and all?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Too bad there's only one of the 3 fuses present- were the set complete, it'd be worth more. The percussion cap is apparently in the upper end of the lower section: S-Minen zünder 35
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...