Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown German gas mask.

Article about: Good morning. I bought this gas mask a while ago for a cheap price, but i have one problem, i cant find wath type this gas mask is Can someone help me with it because i really want to know w

?

Default Unknown German gas mask.

Good morning.

I bought this gas mask a while ago for a cheap price, but i have one problem, i cant find wath type this gas mask is

Can someone help me with it because i really want to know wath type of mask this is.

Unknown German gas mask.Unknown German gas mask.Unknown German gas mask.Unknown German gas mask.Unknown German gas mask.Unknown German gas mask.Unknown German gas mask.Unknown German gas mask.

The cannister reminds me of an Austrian Military/Civil M34 Leder B gas mask.

Regards, Daan.

(Sorry for my English but its not my main language)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown German gas mask.
    P
    Many

Hello nice mask non military some type of civil mask some will identify it for you. timothy

Mine worker perhaps? NH

?

Hi, Looks like an Auer 700 series industrial mask and container, but with a draeger filter, have a look on this site Start01 , it might be of some help.

?

Quote by duska View Post
    Hi, Looks like an Auer 700 series industrial mask and container, but with a draeger filter, have a look on this site Start01 , it might be of some help.
    Thanks for the link, but i still cant find my mask on it :/

Daan.

Hi Daan,Duska said it correctly its one of the Auer 700 series which were aimed mostly at the miners/steel workers section,basically a GM30 facemask but without the snout (the exhale valve)............p.s the link provided does show many variations of the German civil gasmask......
    Last edited by ruddersrangers44; 08-20-2014 at 03:53 PM.

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Hi Daan,Duska said it correctly its one of the Auer 700 series which were aimed mostly at the miners/steel workers section,basically a GM30 facemask but without the snout (the exhale valve)............p.s the link provided does show many variations of the German civil gasmask......
    Thanks for helping me out guys, now i know what type of mask it is for sure. ^^

Daan.