Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Vehicle ID flag

Article about: Guys This looks original to my eyes and at a good price. Please can you cast your eyes over it and let me know if you have any concerns Size is 77" by 36" and there are some small

Default Vehicle ID flag

Guys

This looks original to my eyes and at a good price.

Please can you cast your eyes over it and let me know if you have any concerns

Size is 77" by 36" and there are some small tears as you can see

Many thanks

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vehicle ID flag   Vehicle ID flag  

Vehicle ID flag   Vehicle ID flag  

Vehicle ID flag  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Vehicle ID flag
    P
    Many

I believe this is original Nick but I think it is overpriced. I have been watching it for some time now and I am a little stuck on his description. "Virtually flawless, with two small tears and minor stains"?
    I have one with the swastika and I am looking for one with the Balkan cross as well. If it was realistically priced, it would not still be there.
    JMHO,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Nice Flag Nick Looks very similar in condition as my own.

Martin

I am with everyone on a good flag for vehicle ID I don't see as many of the Balkan cross ones as Swaz ones myself. timothy

like it.