Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

VM 37 Uber M Volksgasmaske, and a VM40

Article about: 2 of my civil gas masks...I have 3 VM40, and this one VM 37.....I like the "Uber" sized one, all I need to find now is a "K" marked one for Kleine or small....And someone

?

Default VM 37 Uber M Volksgasmaske, and a VM40

2 of my civil gas masks...I have 3 VM40, and this one VM 37.....I like the "Uber" sized one, all I need to find now is a "K" marked one for Kleine or small....And someone has kindly in the past run a pencil through the impressed markings!!

The VM37 is pretty much unused and the clarity of the markings on the filter is wonderful, The screw cap lid came with this mask, however I believe it is for military gas maksks, I have another cap on one of my military ones.

The Masken Brielle is my second set, I like these little things, its funny how they are now selling repros of these for more thatn a original!!

Civil gas masks are readily available and fairly cheap!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture VM 37 Uber M Volksgasmaske, and a VM40   VM 37 Uber M Volksgasmaske, and a VM40  

VM 37 Uber M Volksgasmaske, and a VM40   VM 37 Uber M Volksgasmaske, and a VM40  

VM 37 Uber M Volksgasmaske, and a VM40  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement VM 37 Uber M Volksgasmaske, and a VM40
    P
    Many