Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Waffenamt Code

Article about: I was sitting the other day and studying my Wasser Kanister, when I started wondering about the the Waffenamt stamp it has on it. I am not totally sure - but I think the code is 112. I have

Default Waffenamt Code

I was sitting the other day and studying my Wasser Kanister, when I started wondering about the the Waffenamt stamp it has on it. I am not totally sure - but I think the code is 112.

I have read somewhere that there doesn´t exist any books on Waffenamt codes - mainly because the headquarter was destroyed by allied bombings in 1944-1945, so no archives should exist today.

Do you guys know if there is any way that I can look further into what the code means. Would be interesting if the code told something about the use and/or history of the kanister
    Waffenamt Code

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffenamt Code
    P
    Many

Default Re: Waffenamt Code

112 is a legitimate code number. Certainly in use in the G. Genschow factory in Berlin.

You need to read up about these:

http://claus.espeholt.dk/mediearkiv/waae.pdf

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: Waffenamt Code

Hi Adrian

Thank you very much for your help - I will look into that