Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wehrmacht Artillery Measuring Tool

Article about: Hey Guys, Please take a look at my Wehrmacht artillery computer/calculator/measuring device. The leather case and tool is marked CME WaA538 for the factory Wichmann located in Berlin in 1941

Hi Rossi,
    What you have is no longer just the object you see, its much more. I collect items from the Channel Islands which were Occupied for 5 years by the Germans. If I find an item like what you have there with a local feldpost unit number on it, it makes it so much more important and interesting.... to me as it then have a proven provenance and link to a time when were under German rule. Glad to be of help.
    D

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht Artillery Measuring Tool
    P
    Many

?

Good stuff and agreed! I have a few items with capture papers, unit numbers, personnel ausweis, etc...that are great to research. I will most likely dig deeper into this one. Here is a link to my complete collection on line if you want to check it over. Collection My Grandmother was a warbride so I heard many stories and some not so good.

Thanks again D!

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    Hi Rossi,
    What you have is no longer just the object you see, its much more. I collect items from the Channel Islands which were Occupied for 5 years by the Germans. If I find an item like what you have there with a local feldpost unit number on it, it makes it so much more important and interesting.... to me as it then have a proven provenance and link to a time when were under German rule. Glad to be of help.
    D
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2