Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Wehrmacht Razor personal items

Article about: Hi All, I'm putting together a bread bag with contents the best I can. I'm looking at buying a razor and have seen many examples, private purchase etc. I've found a few marked Wehrmacht Eige

?

Default Wehrmacht Razor personal items

Hi All, I'm putting together a bread bag with contents the best I can. I'm looking at buying a razor and have seen many examples, private purchase etc. I've found a few marked Wehrmacht Eigentum ( armed forces property) and just want to check if this type is original, also if you can tell me any items that would have been kept in these bags to help complete mine the best I can I would very much appreciate it. Thank you
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	razor.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	201.2 KB 
ID:	936707

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

I think the Rotbart razor brand is fine with those markings. You will want to locate a war time "Butter Dose" or fat dish. They come in different colors including black and orange. Small items like an Esbit stove, cigarette pack, matches and such would be common. The field cap was often kept in the bread bag as well. Visit MP44.nl for some great photos and suggestions for content. NH