Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What is this?

Article about: Need help with this one. Any ideas?

Default What is this?

Need help with this one. Any ideas?

What is this?

What is this?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this?
    P
    Many

Judging by the size of the vice and the threaded adapter, I will hazard a guess and say it was used in a vehicle to mount an optics device. The vice is too small for a table. Maybe a mount for a small set of scissor binoculars? NH

?

Yes i were thinking the same thing Mr Hever. Or maybe an attachment for an temporary antenna for vehicle?
    I will keep my eyes open for photos we might can use for identifying this item.

?

The waffenampt looks fresh compared to the rest of the mechanism..whatever it is

My first impression was, perhaps, a clamp on for mounting a radio antenna onto a vehicle. The silver piece on it looks like it once swiveled and it certainly attaches to something, and as said, the most likely are a sight of some kind or an aerial antennae for a radio. It has many positional adjusting bits to it which could easily indicate either. An interesting thing, whatever it is!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    My first impression was, perhaps, a clamp on for mounting a radio antenna onto a vehicle. The silver piece on it looks like it once swiveled and it certainly attaches to something, and as said, the most likely are a sight of some kind or an aerial antennae for a radio. It has many positional adjusting bits to it which could easily indicate either. An interesting thing, whatever it is!
    I believe Wagriff has possibly identified the item as posted.. I was kidding around on my first post.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "