Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What Are These

Article about: I bought these at my local antique fair for \\$14 i know they're german can anybody identify them for me? Thanks Ryan

Default Re: What Are These

The glasses shown on first photo are NOT Maskenbrille, but everyday civilian glasses sold in Maskenbrille box. The type is similar to Dienstbrille, but as I said, these particular glasses have nothing to do with German army.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What Are These
    P
    Many

Also, the original Dienst- and Maskenbrille boxes must have some more features, this box is missing the liner and paperwork.

For reference original Maskenbrille and Dienstbrille
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What Are These   What Are These  

Hello,
    I can only confirm what has previously been said by Gnadenlose. They're not Dienstglas but civilian glasses. Only the tin is period but incomplete...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Thanks everybody. Thats cool to know btw i think that the liner is in there.
    Thanks
    Ryan

Quote by rbemer207 View Post
    btw i think that the liner is in there.
    I see something there that looks like leather, is it attached to the metal body with the rivet? I've only seen them made of paper which is covered with blue velvet-like material, but of course there might have been different variants.

?

True

?

They could also be private purchase also
    Ryan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2