Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

What's this for?

Article about: Hi guys! I've heard everything- for carying 88 round, panzerschreck round, mortar rounds... Personaly, I don't believe any of this claims. What do you think?

  1. #11

    Default Re: What's this for?

    Quote by Glymov View Post
    maybe 105mm Field Howizer
    Sorry, but I doubt it. It would be to expensive to carry single round in metal container. I think those were in wooden boxes.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What's this for?
    Join Date
    Advertising world

  3. #12

    Default Re: What's this for?

    As I told before it's a tank ammo container I don't remeber right name ( KwK 42???)

    my Skype: warrelics

  4. #13

    Default Re: What's this for?

    KwK stands for Kampfwagenkannone- fightingvechiles gun. If it's 42 then it's used on PzIV and PzV( different version ofcourse) - 75mm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts