Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Whats a good average price these days for a complete WWII German Gasmask and container?

Article about: Hi guys, I normally do not buy this kind of thing but, I found a guy locally who has a WWII German Gasmask container, and all the stuff going with it--unissued and in great shape. He's askin

Default Whats a good average price these days for a complete WWII German Gasmask and container?

Hi guys, I normally do not buy this kind of thing but, I found a guy locally who has a WWII German Gasmask container, and all the stuff going with it--unissued and in great shape. He's asking a cheap price for it and I was wondering if you guys could please let me know what these are going for these days? Soon as someone can tell me? ill reveal the price ;-))

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Whats a good average price these days for a complete WWII German Gasmask and container?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Whats a good average price these days for a complete WWII German Gasmask and container?

Most M38 gasmasks and canister sets you see are commonly running about $150 to 200 bucks max...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Default Re: Whats a good average price these days for a complete WWII German Gasmask and container?

$150-$200 sounds about right to me to. Keep in mind though, many German gas mask will appear unissued, but that is only because they were rarely worn.

just got one for $123 named to!

interesting article on gasmask... some might enjoy
    Personal Markings on Gas Masks & Canisters / der Erste Zug

Thank all of you gents for the info. Sorry I was not able to get on and reply yesterday--I was having to help a handicapped neighbor of mine ;-))

This gasmask and such is $35.00 The gent selling it has other stuff but is no longeer interested in it and he said he paid that amount for it about 10 or so years ago and wasnt looking to make a profit--just space in his home. He has other stuff he is willing to sell--but I dont know what they are yet ;-))

Hello,
    try to post photos prior to purchase it, even if it's cheap as it could be anything....including civilians or postwar items...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)