Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 German Ankle Boots

Article about: I am considering purchasing a pair of WW2 German ankle boots for my collection. I have some concerns about the boots and would like opinions on if they are WW2 era German ankle boots. There

th3950
    ?

Default WW2 German Ankle Boots

I am considering purchasing a pair of WW2 German ankle boots for my collection. I have some concerns about the boots and would like opinions on if they are WW2 era German ankle boots. There is a size of 26 1/2 inside the boots, no other markings was found but they are very worn. There are 5 eyelets and 4 hooks. The tongue is made of one piece of leather, to my understanding the tongue is supposed to be inside out and it isn't on these boots. I would appreciate any help, thanks.

WW2 German Ankle BootsWW2 German Ankle BootsWW2 German Ankle BootsWW2 German Ankle BootsWW2 German Ankle BootsWW2 German Ankle BootsWW2 German Ankle BootsWW2 German Ankle BootsWW2 German Ankle BootsWW2 German Ankle BootsWW2 German Ankle BootsWW2 German Ankle BootsWW2 German Ankle BootsWW2 German Ankle Boots

2. # ADS

Hello,
    The condition of these M37 ankle boots is not great. If you want to purchase WWII german ankle boots, my advice would be to wait for a more desirable pair...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)