Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 german backpack ?

Article about: Hi guys, i would appreciate if sombody could help me I got this backpack but i really don't know much about it, thank you for any information.

Default WW2 german backpack ?

Hi guys,
    i would appreciate if sombody could help me
    I got this backpack but i really don't know much about it, thank you for any information.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 german backpack ?   WW2 german backpack ?  

WW2 german backpack ?  
    Attached Images Attached Images WW2 german backpack ? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 german backpack ?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: WW2 german backpack ?

It looks good. Many branches and organizations used this type of pack with some variations. Translated to English it was called "The Monkey"( Affe). The fur is horse or cow. Millions were made so they are not that expensive.

Regards, Lars

Search "Tornister" for more info.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

All I can see is a nice original German pre WWII made packback - nothing wrong with it. These backpacks were used in all fronts and are still pretty cheap. I personally think this backback is pretty uncomfortable to use, I have 1 myself and I use it sometimes when I go hiking.

Thank you, well i want to sell it. It's even possible to sell it ? Does collectors buy bags like this?
    And if it's possible can somebody tell me an approximately price ?
    Thanks for all the help

?

Yes some buy it of course. The prices are 60-90 Euro or so.

Regards, Lars

Thank you for all your help. If you know somebody who might be interested please send me a contact. It would be in better place at a collector than in my basement.

?

You can put it up in our Classifieds section here: Main Index - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Regards, Lars