Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

ww2 german leather bag ?

Article about: a buddy is trying to sell me this, but he and i haven't a clue what it is. seems to be period but i cannot translate what is on the brass name plates. woudl this be a mail carriers bag or so

Default ww2 german leather bag ?

a buddy is trying to sell me this, but he and i haven't a clue what it is. seems to be period but i cannot translate what is on the brass name plates. woudl this be a mail carriers bag or some kind of labour supervisor bag?
    any information is always appreciated
    Attached Images Attached Images ww2 german leather bag ?  ww2 german leather bag ?  ww2 german leather bag ? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ww2 german leather bag ?
    P
    Many

Frankly speaking - very fancy thing. Does not seem to be legit. You should rather forget it.

Maybe if you provide clearer photos of the tags, someone will be able to translate them for you.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Appears to be a ginned up civilian bag. With the exception of the Prym type snaps, none of the hardware is military. Better photos of the metal plates would be helpful. NH

Junk. Walk away.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I think my buddy got ripped off and has no clue. I will show him this posting.
    Thank you guys all so much for the information