Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

ww2 german smi.35 mine

Article about: Bought from murmansk Russian. Someone found it in the forest. Made by Fritz Weber Co.Metallwaren-und Laternenfabrik,Berlin 1938.

Default ww2 german smi.35 mine

Bought from murmansk Russian.
    Someone found it in the forest.
    Made by Fritz Weber Co.Metallwaren-und Laternenfabrik,Berlin 1938.

ww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mineww2 german smi.35 mine

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ww2 german smi.35 mine
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice!!! But nasty piece of hardware
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That is a nice example with a great waffenamt. Congratulations!

Very nice pieces. I remember hearing a story from a ww2 veteran about a platoon of British soldiers who unknowingly wandered into woodland rigged with these nasty little blighters. Now, as you may know, the Germans used to string these together in large chains, the idea being that if one poor sod sets one off, a couple dozen of these fly out of the ground and kill anyone else nearby. Anyway, this Tommy is just patrolling these woods with his platoon, minding his own business, and he feels something knock the butt plate of his slung rifle. He looks down, and gets the shock of his life when he sees this S. mine just lying there, having hit the butt plate of his rifle, failed to reach detonation height, and hence failed to explode. Having been linked to others in the fashion I've described, that rifle butt could well have saved the lives of the entire platoon. I expect the guy went and bought a lottery ticket after that one...

Nice S. Mine.
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Very nice, many in Alsace, Colmar pocket.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/