Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

ww2 german Y strap

Article about: Not very strong Y-strap I think I can't use it to cosplay Annoyed from this ads?  

Default ww2 german Y strap

Not very strong Y-strap
    I think I can't use it to cosplay
    ww2 german Y strapww2 german Y strapww2 german Y strapww2 german Y strapww2 german Y strapww2 german Y strapww2 german Y strapww2 german Y strapww2 german Y strapww2 german Y strapww2 german Y strapww2 german Y strapww2 german Y strapww2 german Y strapww2 german Y strapww2 german Y strapww2 german Y strap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ww2 german Y strap
    P
    Many

Looks like the light duty LW type. By not very strong do you mean fragile? If so, I would not put any weight on it for a display. When these get dried out the leather will break off at stress points. NH

They look good to me...even old leather can be brought back to life with proper care & storage...I don't think this is a lightweight strap, as lightweight straps don't have the D-Rings (at least mine don't)... These look fairly strong to me for a display, but not reenactment...
    cheers, Glenn

Original RBN marked combat Y strap for me. timothy

normal combat type, try some leather reviver on them.

Hello,
    It is a pair of M39 infanterie Y-straps produced from late 1943...
    they had better days, send them back if you can and get a refund....this kind of late war Y-straps can be found in any condition including mint from deadstocks....that's my advice...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

And I would say this is good advice

Tom

I did not see the D-rings in the top photo. I think a little bit of hunting will produce a much better set than this one too. The tail piece in the back looks like it will snap off with even light handling. NH